Monday, January 10, 2011

Turkey!

Well I know Thanksgiving is over... but this card is so cute I had to post it. I only used Create a Critter for this project. I embossed the turkey feathers with D'Vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder and Swiss Dots for the turkey. I added a piece of stripe ribbon to the top hat to add a little color. I also added glitter to the swirls on the turkey feathers.

The inside of the card is my favorite part. Since I made this card for my niece, I used Thanksgiving jokes for the sentiment.
What happened when the turkey got into a fight? ---he got the stuffing knock out of him!
Which side of the turkey has the most feathers? --- the outside!

1 comment:

  1. HeeHee! What a hoot! this card is as cute as can be! Love the embossing too! Did a quick catch up. Great work and thanks for the shout out. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to leave a comment!