Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Frosty the Snowman Card

I can't believe Christmas is only 10 days away. I made this card for my Little Buddy Egan. It's a 4"x5.5" card. I used my doodle charms cartridge to cut the snow globe, the snowman, and the snowflakes. I used pop dots to adhere some of the snowflakes.
You can barely see it but I glued a piece of plastic over the globe to make it look like glass. I used the plastic from a Cricut Cartridge wrapper. The snow globe base is trimmed with a silver Gelly Roll pen.
This is the inside of the card. I printed Christmas jokes on a piece of white card stock. Then cut and embossed it with a label eight Nestabilities. I hope Egan enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to leave a comment!