Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas Reindeer

I got the idea for this card from my favorite Blogger Donna Mundinger. I used Cricut design studio (DS) to create this card. DS is very easy to use and I LOVE IT! This is by far the most complicated card I've made so far but it was well worth it. I used Create a CritterOpposites Attract, and George and Basic. The paper is from DCWV. I really LOVE the Create a Critter Cartridge and I can't use it enough.
Here are two side views, so you can see the may layers. And of course it's adhered with pop dots.


3 comments:

  1. Love this! Fantastic job with DS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I'm feelin' really bad I didn't see this sooner. The holidays are a blur to me. FANTASTIC card! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to leave a comment!