Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome!

I’ve always enjoyed card making but my love for card making changed when I received a Cricut, in 2009. I was given a red Cricut from my mom and sister as a Christmas gift. From the moment I took it out of the box and plugged it in… I was hooked. I started with only 4 cartridges and my collection has grown to 20. I only buy cartridges I know I’m going to use and I must say I do use all of them! About 8 months ago, I purchased Cricut Design Studio and I love it. It has allowed me to create cards in a whole new way. I hope you follow me on my journey or even be inspired to create your own creations.
JB

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet comment! Congrats on your new blog. Can't wait to see what you create. Oh bummer! I wanted to be your first follower and somebody beat me to it. LOL Well, that's okay! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to leave a comment!