Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reindeer Card


This is another 4"x 5.5" card. The reindeer is from Create a Critter cartridge. I cut the base of the reindeer in a shiny brown and I used glitter paper for the scarf and nose. When cutting glitter paper be sure you use multi cut, so it cuts all the way through. Season's Greeting is from Wild Card cartridge. I cut the stripe background with Spellbinders Nestabilites label eight. I just purchased those last weekend and I'm really falling in love with them. They are easy to use, once I figured out how to use them with the Cuttlebug. Once again, all the paper if from DCWV.

I used pop dot to adhere the reindeer and the stripe background. I couldn't think of anything to write in the inside so I googled reindeer jokes. I though Reindeer Pokey would be great fit for this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to leave a comment!